|Job Type:||Hospitality, Restaurant|
We are looking for those who celebrate culture, humor, wit, thoughtful and attentive service and team orientation. This position requires strong leadership skills by those who are not afraid to be imaginative or inspired. You'll need an ability to create a motivating work environment driving our Whatever It Takes attitude. Have a strong passion for excellence and guest service. Strive to continuously evolve and improve your staff performance in order to provide a Four Diamond level of service for all guests each and every day.
Responsibilities will include:
This position is responsible for assisting the server, running food, carrying trays, clearing & resetting tables, conducting table maintenance and water/beverage service in a quiet and organized manner. Completing side work, maintaining health code standards and providing excellent customer service for our guests as defined by outlet standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English fluently and in a professional manner.
- Requires minimum of one to three years previous work experience in a high volume restaurant.
- Candidates must be highly organized and possess the ability to set and clear tables without breakage.
- Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment.
- Regular and reliable attendance.