Assistant Front Office Manager
|Location:||216 E Ontario, Chicago, IL|
|Job Type:||Hospitality, Hotel/Resort|
Assists in leading the Front Desk and Guest Services Department to deliver passionate guest service experiences. The Assistant Front Office Manager builds an efficient service environment by managing the arrival and departure experience, all daily tasks, scheduling, training, coaching and developing our unparalleled Front Desk and Guest Services team.
Responsibilities will include:
Responsibilities include, but are never limited to:
1. Represent the hotel in a positive manner at all times.
2. Understand and maintain Marriott and Fairfield brand standards and requirements.
3. Oversee all areas of the Guest Services operations and have the knowledgeable to step in and assist all team members while exceeding the expectations of our guests.
4. Create staff schedules when needed, conduct developmental performance reviews, actively resolve problems, provide open communication processes, discipline and take corrective actions, as appropriate.
5. Support all training programs and encourage on-going development for employees.
6. Perform within budgeted guidelines to obtain top line revenues while controlling expenses to maintain P&L expectations.
7. Strive to resolve customer complaints or potential problems by reviewing and monitoring guest complaints, operational issues, business flow and team member performance to ensure the highest level of service for every guest.
8. Communicate with staff to discuss and implement strategies to continually improve customer satisfaction, occupancy levels, revenues and the culture of Fairfield.
9. Maintain the Guest Service systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance.
10. Demonstrate financial responsibility by monitoring budgetary guidelines.
11. Exemplify the hotel's Standard Code of Conduct and all other regulations established by management and Employee Handbook.
12. Lead the Fairfield experience as instructed by the GM and AGM.
13. All other reasonable tasks as assigned by management.
1. Communicate in the primary language of the hotel.
2. Show off the proper uniform/dress at all times and be well groomed.
3. Be flexible since you are running a 24/7 hotel operation.
4. Be able to lift and carry thirty pounds.
5. Arrive to work in a predictable and timely manner.