|Job Type:||Hospitality, Hotel/Resort|
Deliver brilliant guest service each day, each night and every time in-between by championing our 6 Xs Hotter Service Philosophy. Creates a welcoming, playful and thoughtful service environment. Greets and escorts arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations, retrieving and transporting their luggage. Responds to guest requests. Organizes and stores luggage as necessary in a designated area.
Responsibilities will include:
We are looking for those who celebrate culture, humor, wit, thoughtful and attentive service and team orientation. You'll need an ability to create a motivating work environment driving our Whatever It Takes attitude. Have a strong passion for excellence and guest service. Strive to continuously evolve and improve your performance in order to provide a Four Diamond level of service for all guests each and every day. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Minimum 2 years related experience in customer service, preferably in the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities include, but are never limited to:
1. Celebrate our culture of individualism, engagement, having fun and evolving theWit experience for every guest every time.
2. Recognize the importance of literature, humor, music, science, theatre and culinary arts in making theWit more experience than hotel.
3. Represent the hotel in a positive manner at all times.
4. Provide the highest quality of service to ensure a positive experience for all guests.
5. Load and unload luggage carts and assist guests with the tagging, storing and retrieving of luggage.
6. Handle all guests' luggage with care.
7. Assist guests with taxis and other transportation needs.
8. Work closely with Valet to ensure a smooth arrival and departure experience for all guests.
9. Open vehicle and hotel doors and greet arriving and departing guests.
10. Respond to guest questions and give accurate information on local attractions, events and daily activities in the hotel.
11. Be aware of VIP and repeat guests; greet them by name whenever possible.
12. Communicate with the Front Desk to ensure quick and efficient guest check-ins.
13. Be able to provide detailed and accurate directions both within the hotel and in the surrounding area.
14. Deliver messages and/or packages to guests at their request in a timely manner.
15. Utilize hotel communication device in a professional manner in order to better serve guests effectively and in a timely manner.
16. Answer guest inquiries and/or direct guests to appropriate department or manager.
17. Maintain a neat and presentable lobby and hotel entrance at all times.
18. Exemplify the hotel's Standard Code of Conduct and all other regulations established by management and Employee Handbook.
19. Lead theWit experience as instructed by the hotel leaders.
1. Communicate in the primary language of the hotel.
2. Show off the proper uniform/dress at all times and be well groomed.
3. Be flexible since you are running a 24/7 hotel operation.
4. Be able to lift and carry thirty pounds.
5. Know the local area, roadways, and services.
6. Be able to lift up to 100 pounds and push/pull a cart weighing up to 350 pounds.