|Job Type:||Hospitality, Restaurant|
Deliver brilliant guest service each day, each night and every time in-between by championing our 6 Xs Hotter Service Philosophy. Provide guests, either on the phone or in person, with information and support in a professional and gracious manner.
Responsibilities will include:
We are looking for those who celebrate culture, humor, wit, thoughtful and attentive service and team orientation. You'll need an ability to create a motivating work environment driving our Whatever It Takes attitude. Have a strong passion for excellence and guest service. Strive to continuously evolve and improve your performance in order to provide a Four Diamond level of service for all guests each and every day. Must have previous high volume experience working in a nightclub or bar settings, strong customer service skills and a friendly, welcoming attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are never limited to:
1. Celebrate our culture of individualism, engagement, having fun and evolving theWit experience for every guest every time.
2. Represent the hotel in a positive manner at all times.
3. Follow the Steps of Service as outlined in the service manual.
4. Be proficient in the use of reservation software.
5. Know all table numbers and position numbers.
6. Work scheduled shifts.
7. Follow the grooming, uniform, and hygiene standards.
8. Act professional and accommodating and always maintain your composure with guests and co-workers alike.
1. Welcome each guest with a smile and a warm greeting.
2. Properly check id's ensuring all guests are proper age.
3. Have a working knowledge of the host stand and basic service functions.
4. For all table reservations, escort the guest to their table or party.
5. Hand deliver all credit cards and or id's to the proper Server after seating the guest.
6. Assist in seating the guest and wait for entire party to sit before leaving the table.
7. Answer phones quickly.
8. Answer phones and be prepared to answer any questions about the restaurant and hotel.
9. Make reservations on the phone.
10. Communicate all pertinent information with management.
11. Abide by the handbook for additional responsibilities.