|Job Type:||Hospitality, Hotel/Resort|
Deliver brilliant guest service each day, each night and every time in-between by championing our 6 Xs Hotter Service Philosophy. Creates a welcoming, playful and thoughtful service environment. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
Responsibilities will include:
We are looking for those who celebrate culture, humor, wit, thoughtful and attentive service and team orientation. You'll need an ability to create a motivating work environment driving our Whatever It Takes attitude. Have a strong passion for excellence and guest service. Strive to continuously evolve and improve your performance in order to provide a Four Diamond level of service for all guests each and every day. Must have previous experience working with the public and acquired strong customer service skills with a friendly, welcoming attitude, preferably in the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities include, but are never limited to:
- Celebrate our culture of individualism, engagement, having fun and evolving theWit experience for every guest every time.
- Recognize the importance of literature, humor, music, science, theatre and culinary arts in making theWit more experience than hotel.
- Represent the hotel in a positive manner at all times.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Concierge desk
- Provide recommendations for restaurants, local attractions, tours and museums that best fit the needs of our guests.
- Arrange events, transportation etc. upon request from hotel guests.
- Maintain strong guest service skills by being knowledgeable of all in-house and area functions in order to provide our guests with accurate information.
- Communicate the necessary information to associates in order to enhance department operations and guest service.
- Exemplify the hotel's Standard Code of Conduct and all other regulations established by management and Employee Handbook.
- Lead theWit experience as instructed by the hotel leaders.
1. Communicate in the primary language of the hotel.
2. Show off the proper uniform/dress at all times and be well groomed.
3. Be flexible since you are running a 24/7 hotel operation.
4. Must be able to lift and carry thirty pounds.
5. Regular and reliable attendance.