|Job Type:||Hospitality, Hotel/Resort|
We are looking for those who celebrate culture, humor, wit, thoughtful and attentive service and team orientation. Have a strong passion for excellence and guest service. Strive to continuously evolve and improve your performance in order to provide witty service for all guests each and every day. One to two years of previous education or experience in hospitality or a related field. Front Office experience and working with OnQ Hotel System is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
Responsibilities include, but are never limited to:
1. Celebrate our culture of individualism, engagement, having fun and evolving theWit experience for every guest every time.
2. Represent the hotel in a positive manner at all times.
3. Establish and maintain files such that information is current and quickly retrievable as well as organized.
4. Creating house accounts and posting payments daily.
5. Secure proper approvals before posting adjustment slips.
6. Log all checks, post, and submit paid invoices.
7. Initiate communication with Sales, F & B or Front Office to resolve billing issues.
8. Assemble and send within three days of the event.
9. Maintain the Accounts Receivable Aging report to receive payments within 30 days.
10. Assist co-workers as work load permits.
11. Assume all other duties as delegated by the manager and any or all other duties that may be required to fulfill customer needs and requests.
1. Communicate in the primary language of the hotel.
2. Show off the proper uniform/dress at all times and be well groomed.
3. Be flexible since you are running a 24/7 hotel operation.